తెలంగాణ టెట్ (TSTET) నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదలైంది. మార్చి 26 నుంచి ఏప్రిల్ 12 వరకు అభ్యర్థులు అప్లై చేసుకోవాలి. ఆన్లైన్లోనే దరఖాస్తు చేయాలి. జూన్ 12న టెట్ పరీక్ష నిర్వహిస్తారు. జూన్ 27న ఫలితాలను వెల్లడిస్తారు. టెట్ అర్హతలు, నిర్వహణకు సంబంధించి ఈసారి కొన్ని మార్పులు ఉన్నాయి. గతంలో బీఈడీ అభ్యర్థులు టెట్ పేపర్ 2 మాత్రమే రాసే అవకాశం ఉండేది. డిప్లొమా అభ్యర్థులు టెట్ పేపర్ 1 రాసేవారు. ఈసారి బీఈడీ అభ్యర్థులు కూడా టెట్ పేపర్ 1 రాయొచ్చు. టెట్ వ్యాలిడిటీ జీవిత కాలం ఉంటుంది.
TS TET 2022 NOTIFICATION:
అప్లికేషన్ల ప్రారంభం: 2022 మార్చి 26
అప్లికేషన్లకు చివరి తేదీ: 2022 ఏప్రిల్ 12
ఆన్లైన్ ఫీజు పేమెంట్ రూ.300: 2022 మార్చి 26 నుంచి ఏప్రిల్ 11
హెల్ప్ డెస్క్ సేవలు- 2022 మార్చి 26 నుంచి ఏప్రిల్ 12 వరకు
హాల్ టికెట్స్ డౌన్లోడ్- 2022 జూన్ 6 నుంచి
పరీక్ష తేదీ- 2022 జూన్ 12 (పేపర్ 1 ఉదయం 9.30 నుంచి మధ్యాహ్నం 12 గంటల వరకు, పేపర్ 2 మధ్యాహ్నం 2.30 గంటల నుంచి సాయంత్రం 5 గంటల వరకు)
ఫలితాల విడుదల- 2022 జూన్ 27
అప్లికేషన్లు, ఆన్లైన్లో ఫీజు చెల్లించాల్సిన అఫిషియల్ వెబ్సైట్;
గవర్నమెంట్ రిలీజ్ చేసిన ఫుల్ నోటిఫికేషన్ యథాతథంగా…
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA STATE SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
TS-TET Cell O/o the Director, SCERT
Opp.E.Gate ,LB Stadium Basheerbagh,Hyderabad-500004.
TS-TET Office Telephone: Cell.No. 8341371079, 8341831080
TS-TET-2022 NOTIFICATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS
|Ref:||G.O.Ms.No.36 School Education (Trg.) Dept., dt 23.12.2015G.O.Ms.No.8 School Education (Ser.III) Dept., dt 23.03.2022 3. Memo.No.3744/Ser.III/2021 SE (Ser.III) Dept. Dt.23.03.2022|
* * *
- Online applications are invited from eligible candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to VIII in schools in Telangana State for appearing for the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TS-TET-2022) to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State on 12.06.2022 in all 33 Districts of the State.
- In accordance with the provisions of Sub – Section (1) of Section 23 of the Right to Education Act (RTE), 2009, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) had vide its Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that she / he should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE. Accordingly, Government of Telangana State has issued guidelines for conducting Teacher Eligibility Test in Telangana State vide G.Os cited in the reference above.
- All candidates who possess D.El.Ed./D.Ed./ B.Ed. / Language Pandit or equivalent qualifications and candidates pursuing final year of the said courses with requisite percentage of marks obtained as given in the Information Bulletin of TS-TET-2022 and who aspire to become teachers for classes I to VIII in the schools of the State Government, Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad Schools, Private Aided Schools and Private unaided schools in Telangana State can appear for TS-TET-2022. However, the candidates intending to seek employment as a teacher in private unaided
schools shall have the option of appearing at CTET conducted by Central Government through CBSE, instead of TS-TET-2022, if they so desire. The candidates who did not qualify in the TETs conducted earlier can also apply for the TS-TET-2022. Further, the candidates who got qualified in the earlier TETs can also apply for TS-TET-2022, if they desire improvement over their previous TET score.
- TS-TET-2022 will be conducted in 2 papers viz. Paper-I & Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear for Paper-I and the candidates who intend to be teachers for classes VI to VIII have to appear for Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for all classes from I to VIII can appear for both papers, Paper-I and Paper-II.
5. Date and Timings of TS-TET-2022
TS-TET-2022 will be conducted on 12.06.2022 in all the 33 Districts of the State. The duration and timings of the test are given below:
Paper-I: 9.30 am to 12.00 noon (duration 2 ½ hours) Paper-II: 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm (duration 2 ½ hours)
6. Online Payment of Exam fee:
The exam fee prescribed for appearing for a Single Paper (i.e. only Paper I or only Paper II), or, for Both Papers (i.e. Paper I and Paper II) is Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only). Candidates can pay the exam fee through Online payment option provided in the TS-TET website https://tstet.cgg.gov.in between 2 6 . 0 3 . 2022 to 11.04.2022.
7. Procedure for submission of application online:
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the TS- TET website: https://tstet.cgg.gov.in from 25.03.2022 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications online from 26.03.2022 to 12.04.2022 through website: https://tstet.cgg.gov.in.
8. Examination Centers for TS-TET-2022:
TS-TET-2022 shall be conducted in all the 33 Districts of the State. Candidates can choose any Examination Centre (District) of t h e i r choice. However, when the capacity of any particular Examination Centre (District) gets exhausted, that particular Examination Centre (District) will not be displayed in the list of examination centres given in the Online application form. In such case, the candidates have to choose the Examination Centre (District) of their choice from the remaining list available.
9. Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates at the time of applying for TS-TET-2022 should be in possession of the minimum qualifications prescribed for a teacher for I to V classes (Paper-I) and VI to VIII classes (Paper-II) as given in Information Bulletin.
The candidates who are pursuing final year of any of the Teacher Education Courses recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be, and / or the Language Pandit Training Courses can also appear for the TS-TET-2022.
However, it is clarified that appearance or a pass in TS-TET by itself will not vest any right in a candidate to be considered for appointment to the post of Teacher in Government / Zilla Parishad / Mandal Parishad / and Private Aided Schools, unless he is in possession of the qualifications prescribed for appointment to such post in the relevant statutory recruitment rules framed by State Government from time to time as on the date prescribed therein for possession of such qualifications.
Details of qualifications prescribed for TS-TET are provided in the Information Bulletin.
10. Structure, Content and Syllabus of TS-TET
- The structure and content of each part of Paper-I and Paper-II of the TS-TET, and the breakup of the total 150 marks among various parts of the paper are given in the Information Bulletin.
- Syllabus for TS-TET can be downloaded from https://tstet.cgg.gov.in
11. Pass Criteria in TET:
The criteria for considering pass in TS-TET are as follows:
|i) General||60% and above|
|ii) BC||50% and above|
|iii) SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH)**||40% and above|
** Note: With regard to Visually and Orthopedically disabled minimum 40% disability only will be considered. With regard to Hearing Impaired, minimum 75% disability will be considered under PH category.
12. Validity period of TET Certificate / Marks Memo:
The validity period of TET qualifying certificates for appointment, unless otherwise notified by the Government of Telangana, would remain valid for life.
13. Weightage for TS-TET Scores in selection in Teacher Recruitment Test.
As per G.O.Ms.No.36,School Education (Trg.) Dept., dt 23.12.2015 cited under ref.1 , 20% weightage is given to TET score in Teacher Recruitment Test in the State of Telangana.
14. Storage of examination material:
The examination related material will be preserved for six months from the date of examination and no application in this regard will be entertained beyond this period.
15. Important dates of TS-TET-2022
|1.||Date of Notification||24.03.2022|
|2.||Online Payment of Exam Fee||26.03.2022 to 11.04.2022|
|3.||Download of TS-TET-2022 Information Bulletin, Detailed Notification||25.03.2022 onwards|
|4.||Online submission of application through https://tstet.cgg.gov.in||26.03.2022 to 12.04.2022|
|5.||Help Desk services on all working days||26.03.2022 to 12.06.2022|
|6.||Downloading of Hall Tickets||06.06.2022 onwards|
|7.||Date of Examination Paper-I Paper-II||12.06.2022 9.30 AM to 12.00 Noon (2½ hrs) 2.30 PM to 05.00 PM (2½ hrs)|
|8.||Declaration of Results||27.06.2022|
- Exemption from passing TS-TET:
Teachers who were appointed before NCTE notification, dated 23.08.2010 on selection by District Selection Committee or by the competent authority in Govt. / Local Authority as per Recruitment rules prevalent at that time are exempted from appearing for the TET Exam.
However, teachers working in private schools whose appointments were not approved by the competent authority in Government are not exempted from passing TET. Such teachers of private unaided schools can also appear for TET conducted by either State Government or Central Government. Teachers working in private aided schools whose appointment is not approved by the competent authority should invariably pass TS-TET only.
Date:24.03.2022 Director, SCERT &