హైదరాబాద్ ప్రధాన కేంద్రంగా ఉన్న ఈసీఐఎల్ (ఎలక్ట్రానిక్స్ కార్పొరేషన్ ఆఫ్ ఇండియా లిమిటెడ్) 285 అప్రెంటిస్ సీట్ల భర్తీకి నోటిఫికేషన్ జారీ చేసింది. వివిధ ట్రేడ్లలో ఐటీఐ డిప్లొమా పూర్తి చేసిన అభ్యర్థులు వీటికి అప్లై చేసుకోవచ్చు. ఆన్లైన్లో అప్లై చేయాలి. ఏడాది పాటు అప్రెంటిషిప్ ఉంటుంది. ఈ ట్రైనింగ్ టైమ్లో స్టైఫండ్ చెల్లిస్తారు. సీట్ల వివరాలు.. పూర్తి నోటిఫికేషన్ ఇక్కడ అందుబాటులో ఉంది.
ఆన్లైన్ అప్లికేషన్లు ఆగస్టు 24 నుంచి ప్రారంభమయ్యాయి.
సెప్టెంబర్ 19వ తేదీ వరకు దరఖాస్తు చేసుకునే ఛాన్స్ ఉంది.
ఆన్లైన్ లో అప్లై చేసుకునేందుకు వెబ్సైట్ www.ecil.co.in
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is inviting applications through online portal for the engagement of ITI Trade apprenticeship at ECIL Hyderabad:
|Sl.No||Name of the Trade||Total Seats||Reservation details.||Consolidated Stipend Per Month|
|GEN||EWS(Part of GEN)||OBC||SC||ST|
|9||MM TOOL MAINT||4||2||1||1||0|
Out of 285, 12 Seats would be horizontally reserved for PWD.
- AGE: Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 11.10.2020.
The tenure of the Apprenticeship for above Trades would be One year only which will commence from October 2020.
ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
Documents verification will be from 24.09.2020 to 30.09.2020
- VENUE OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION :
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED,
Corporate Learning & Development Centre (CLDC), Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, ECIL
Hyderabad – 500 062.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post / Apprenticeship stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Institutes recognized by Appropriate Statutory Authority.
Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information.
- For queries, candidates may visit the online link in ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the selection process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- ECIL reserves the right to increase or decrease the notified vacancies /seats based on need.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for Net-work / Internet related difficulties/issues.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Candidates who have already undergone or who are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Government or PSU or Private Organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons which are beyond their control. Before commencement of the training, the candidates will have to execute a Contract of Apprenticeship. Those who absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount received as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Advisor.
- Every apprentice who had completed the period of training will have to undergo a test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in vocational trade to determine his/her proficiency in the designated trade. Only on passing the test, a certificate of Proficiency in the trade would be issued by the National Council.
- The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provision of the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and there is no obligation for employment of Apprentices on completion of their training.
- The Apprentice after completion of the training shall have no right to claim any employment in ECIL.
- ECIL being highly protected establishment, Apprentices will be engaged only after submission of Character /Conduct certificate from the concerned institution and two character certificates certified by two different Gazatted officers. Selected candidates have to submit these certificates at the time of joining.
- A physical fitness certificate from a Civil Assistant Surgeon should be produced by the selected candidate at the time of joining.
- Only residents of all districts of TELANGANA STATE are eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates have to register in the online web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e www.apprenticeshipindia.org and get the Registration number. They have to update their profile by uploading SSC, ID, Qualification, Category, PWD documents and Aadhar Number.
- In the same portal they have to apply for apprenticeship opportunity in ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED -HYDERABAD.
After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted with incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after Apprenticeship
commencement, his/her apprenticeship will be liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
Candidates should note that, if at any stage of selection process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature.
It may please be noted that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Document Verification.
The date, time, mode and venue of document verification will be hosted on our website: www.ecil.co.in. The candidates called for document verification shall present the following documents mandatorily at the time of certificates verification.
The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photo copies for verification along with self-attested photo copies.
- On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo affixed.
- All original certificates in support of MSDE Registration, his / her date of birth, identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport etc.), qualification, latest caste & disability (PWD) certificates (wherever applicable) if any along with a set of photo copies.
- Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the prescribed proforma as hosted on carrers.ecil.co.in portal, a valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
|A.||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||24.08.2020 (10.00 hrs.)|
|B.||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||19.09.2020 (16.00 hrs.)|
|C.||Documents Verification.||24.09.2020 to 30.09.2020|
|D.||Completion of all Joining formalities.||09.10.2020|
|E.||Apprenticeship training will start from||12.10.2020|